Alkaway Water pH Test Kit
pH Test Kit – Test levels of alkalinity or acidity in your water
- Liquid pH Water Testing Kit
- Liquid pH Drops for testing Acidity & Alkalinity of Water
- Do-it-yourself drinking water test
- Test Town/Rain/Tank/Well/Bore drinking water
- Test water’s pH from 4.0 to 10
- Dropper bottle with Colour pH chart
- Good for approximately 50 uses
- Store pH reagent test kit in a cool dark place.
For Testing Body’s Acidity or Alkalinity, please see Eko Health Eko Litmus pH Test Strips. Directions
For Testing Water:
- Wash testing bottle with the test water.
- Fill the testing bottle (or small glass) with the test water (approx. 10ml).
- Add 2 to 3 drops of the red pH reagent liquid to the test water.
- Gently swirl or shake to mix together.
- Compare the colour with the colours on the chart to assess pH level.
Avoid eye contact.
Do not drink water that has any reagent in it.
Keep the pH reagent kit in a cool, dark place.
Keep out of reach of children.