This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic is a powerful, high potency shelf stable multi-probiotic blend of live friendly bacteria. It contains 25 billion friendly bacteria in every capsule.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may be used to improve gut micro-flora and maintain the overall health of the digestive system. The probiotics found within Caruso's Alive Probiotic may also support urogenital health by maintaining natural flora in the urogenital tract.
Caruso's Alive Probiotic may also help to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) by helping to support the health of beneficial bacteria in the colon. Caruso's Alive Probiotic may relieve digestive concerns such as constipation, diarrhoea and flatulence, particularly when associated with lactose intolerance. It may also provide support to the immune system, helping to reduce the occurrence of food intolerances and itching or prickling skin associated with mild dermatitis.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic is a shelf stable probiotic so it doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge. It is also suitable for vegetarians.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic Health Indications:
• Helps relieve the symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed IBS
• Flatulence & bloating
• Travellers diarrhoea
• Bad breath
• Mild eczema and dermatitis
• Provides support for the immune system
• Management of allergies
Who would use Caruso’s Alive Probiotic?
• Those suffering with bad breath, flatulence, bloating and constipation
• Those who have been diagnosed with IBS and would like a supplement to help decrease the symptoms
• Those who alternate between constipation and diarrhoea
• Those who experioence lactose intolerance
• Women who experience recurrent Medically Diagnosed Cystitis
• Those who need help managing food sensitivities and mild skin allergies
• Elderly people who find that their digestive function has decreased with age
Adults and children over 12 take 1 capsule a day before food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus…………………………....…7.5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus..................................…8.75 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis……………………………………..8.75 Billion CFU
Always read the label and follow directions for use.
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
Not to be used in children under the age of 12
Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of water
If Diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours, seek advice