This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Caruso’s Ashwagandha utilises KSM-66®-Ashwagandha, which is a certified organic herbal extract. Long term and ongoing exposure to stress can lead to a variety of health problems including sleeplessness and mild anxiety. Adaptogens such as KSM-66®-Ashwagandha, support a healthy stress response in the body by relieving nervous tension, calming the nerves and supporting emotional wellbeing.
Why use Caruso’s Ashwagandha?
Caruso’s Ashwagandha contains the unique organic herbal extract KSM-66® Ashwagandha. KSM-66®Ashwagandha has been the subject of a clinical trial which has shown the benefit of supporting the body with an adaptogenic herb that addresses the underlying effects that stress places on an individual1. This supports the traditional Ayurvedic use of the herb to support adrenal gland health and function.
Caruso’s Ashwagandha has been formulated to:
• Promote body adaptation to stress
• Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
• Relieve nervous tension/unrest
• Maintain cognitive function
• Decrease sleeplessness due to stress
Customers who would use Caruso’s Ashwagandha:
• People who would like assistance with stress recovery
• People experiencing stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
• Anyone requiring additional support during stressful periods, e.g. exams, relationship difficulties, changing jobs, etc.
• Those looking to support healthy adrenal gland function
• Those looking to reduce sleeplessness due to stress
1. "Effectiveness of a Full-spectrum Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) in Reducing Stress and Anxiety" Chandrasekhar, K. et. al. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 2012; 54(2)
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your health professional
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Withania somnifera dried root extract (KSM-66®- Ashwagandha) ...............600mg
derived from Withania somnifera root dried 7500mg
Standardised to withanolides 30mg
Sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not recommended for use during childbearing and/or breastfeeding
Not suitable for children under 18 years of age