This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Caruso's Children's Bone Health is ideal for any growing child from 1 year to 18 years of age. Your child needs adequate nutritional support throughout their growing years. Caruso's Children's Bone Health is a great tasting chewable tablet utilising key nutrients such as calcium, vitamin K2 and vitamin D3.
Caruso’s Children's Bone Health Indications:
• Aids strong healthy bone growth and development
• Maintain bone health, teeth strength and muscle function
• Supports muscle function and strength
• Enhances absorption of dietary calcium and phosphorus
• Helps promote bone mass density
• Help stimulate a healthy immune response
Children 2-10 years: take 1 chewable tablet daily with food.
Children 11-18 years: take 2 chewable tablets daily with food or as advised your health professional.
Active Ingredients. Each Tablet Contains:
Equiv. Calcium 200mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU)……5 micrograms
dairy, lactose, yeast, soy, nuts, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
• Always read the label and follow directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• Contains sodium (177.4mg per tablet) and potassium (65.2mg per tablet)