This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Echinacea has been used in Traditional Western Herbal Medicine for the support it provides to the immune system to relieve illnesses such as the common cold & flu.
Echinacea helps to stimulate a healthy response from your immune system, helping to improve resistance and immune defence. Caruso's Echinacea 6500 is a high dose formula which may help to reduce the symptoms of common colds & flu such as a runny nose, sneezing, coughs and mild fever.
Why use Caruso’s Echinacea 6500?
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 may help support the immune system in order to reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of the common cold
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 health indications:
• Improving immune response to colds and flu
• Relief of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
• Relief of congestion associated with common colds
• Reducing severity and duration of symptoms of colds and flu
Customers who would use Caruso’s Echinacea 6500:
• Those with symptoms of the common cold or flu
• Those wishing to improve their immune response against cold and flu
• People with mucous congestion in the upper respiratory tract
• Men or women who wish to shorten the duration of their cold or flu
Adults and children over 12 take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Echinacea purpurea herb fresh..........5g (5000mg)
Standardised to Cichoric acid 3.33mg
Standardised to Fructofuranosides 2.67mg
Echinacea angustifolia root............1.5g (1500mg)
dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Always read the label and follow directions for use.
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding