Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Read the warnings before purchase.
Caruso's Echinacea 6500 is a high-dose, one-a-day tablet which can help to support healthy immune system function. The herbal formula combines extracts from Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia to maintain immune system health. Echinacea helps to stimulate healthy immune system response, improve immune defence and assist in fighting illness. Caruso's Echinacea 6500 may help to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections and congestion.
Why use Caruso’s Echinacea 6500?
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 maintains immune system health and functions, providing support to fight against illness and assist in a healthy recovery.
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 health indications:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Echinacea purpurea herb fresh………..…...5g (5000mg)
Standardised to Cichoric acid 3.33mg,
Standardised to Fructofuranosides 2.67mg
Echinacea angustifolia root dry............…...1.5g (1500mg)
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Adults only.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.