Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Read the warnings before purchase.
Fusion Kidney Tonic contains goji berries and horny goat weed, traditionally used to strengthen the kidneys in Chinese medicine. Plus rehmannia, traditionally taken in Chinese medicine to maintain healthy fluid balance and urine output if kidney yin is deficient.
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the kidneys do more than regulate the body’s fluids; they also keep the opposing forces of yin and yang in balance and store the life force energy known as jing, which declines as we get older.
Fusion Kidney Tonic includes:
• Goji berries, traditionally used to strengthen the kidneys, balance yin and yang, and invigorate jing, plus relieve fatigue when kidney yang is deficient in TCM
• Rehmannia, traditionally taken as a kidney tonic and to regulate the body fluids if kidney yin is deficient in TCM
• Horny goat weed, traditionally used as a kidney tonic, and to maintain healthy fluid balance and relieve urinary frequency when kidney yang is deficient in TCM
• Adults: Take 2 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
• Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 300mg, dry equiv.||1.5g|
|Goji berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 200mg, dry equiv.||1g|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Cornelian cherry (Cornus officinalis) fruit 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Chinese yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) root and rhizome 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Alisma (Alisma orientale) rhizome 50mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) fruiting body 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains sulfites.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.