This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Fusion Menopause Heat Relief contains dong quai, which is traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms like hot flushes in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), and anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with a symptom pattern called kidney Yin deficiency in TCM.
• Features dong quai, traditionally used for the relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes in TCM
• Contains anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with kidney Yin deficiency in TCM
• Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and support healthy reproductive hormones
• Includes pueraria (kudzu), standardised to provide 35mg of isoflavones (phytoestrogens) per vegetable capsule
• Plus horny goat weed, phellodendron and morinda
• Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally
• Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Anemarrhena (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) root and rhizome 150mg, dry equiv. 1.5g
Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 75mg, dry equiv. 1.1g
Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root 87.5mg, min. dry equiv. 875mg
equiv. to total isoflavones calc. as daidzin, daidzein and puerarin 35mg
Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.3mg, dry equiv. 650mg
Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) stem bark 95mg, dry equiv. 475mg
Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 80mg, dry equiv. 400mg
Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional. Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.