This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine contains clinically-trialled Meriva curcumin and glucosamine hydrochloride for the symptomatic relief of mild arthritis and to provide temporary relief of mild arthritic pain.
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine may help promote and increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric and is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action.
- Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. This action has been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory activity of its active constituent, curcumin.
- Curcumin is anti-inflammatory to help reduce joint inflammation and for the relief of pain.
- Glucosamine is anti-inflammatory to help reduce joint inflammation and may provide temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine may assist in the management of mild osteoarthritis and may provide symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine may help increase joint mobility and decrease joint stiffness associated with mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine helps maintain joint health and is required for the formation of cartilage.
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine may assist in the management of, and may relieve pain and symptoms of, osteoarthritis.
- Bio Curcumin + Glucosamine assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Belcaro G et al., Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2014;18:3959-3963 Directions
Adults and children over 12 years- Take 2 tablets daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. No Added
Egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives. Warnings
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Glucosamine hydrochloride is derived from seafood.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.