Herbs of Gold Women's Multi Plus Grapeseed 12000
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi contains a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- Women's Multi contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- The B group vitamins help maintain nervous system health via their involvement in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. B complex vitamins are water soluble, meaning the body cannot store large amounts. Regular daily intake is required to support general health.
- Women's Multi contains Spirulina, a nutritious green fresh water algae, which contains naturally occurring minerals, amino acids, betacarotene and essential fatty acids.
- Women's Multi contains antioxidant herbs Silybum marianum and Ginkgo biloba for protection against free radicals. Grape seed extract is also included, it contains the plant flavonoids, oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs), which act as antioxidants and may assist in maintaining healthy blood vessels and capillaries.
- Women's Multi contains a spectrum of antioxidants including Betacarotene, citrus bioflavonoids, selenium, zinc, copper, Grape seed and vitamins C, E and B2.
- Women's Multi has been specifically designed for women and contains the female supportive herbs Chaste tree and Dong quai.
- Women's Multi contains Iodine which supports thyroid health and a healthy metabolism.
- Women's Multi provides 5mg of iron. Iron is essential for oxygen transport and for energy production. Iron in combination with vitamins B6, B12, folic acid is important for the formation and maintenance of normal healthy blood cells. Folic acid, vitamin B6, 12 and iron also assist in supporting normal mental process and balanced mood.
- Women's Multi contains Betacarotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and assists in maintaining healthy vision.
- Women's Multi contains chromium which is important for the maintenance of normal healthy glucose levels in health individuals. It plays a role as a co-factor in the regulation of sugar metabolism. Physical activity and a diet high in refined sugars can increase chromium requirements.
- Women's Multi contains nutrients required for the production of energy from food. Iron and the B vitamins 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, folic acid and biotin play important roles in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Women's Multi contains vitamin C, D, Betacarotene, zinc, iron and selenium to support the health of the immune system.
- Vitamins E, B6, B12 and folic acid are included in Women's Multi to assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and assists in building healthy bones and teeth and maintaining muscle strength.
- Women's Multi contains nutrients for maintaining healthy skin and assist in the process of skin healing and repair including zinc, vitamin C, D, E, Betacarotene and Grape seed. Contains Silica which is involved in the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, especially skin.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Carotenoids calculated as betacarotene (of Dunaliella salina)
Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)
equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5)
equiv. Pyridoxine (B6)
Ascorbic acid (C)
equiv. vitamin D3
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. natural vitamin E
Citrus bioflavonoids extract
Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)
Calcium (as citrate)
Calcium (as pantothenate)
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM
Chromium (as nicotinate)
Copper (as gluconate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
Manganese (as amino acid chelate)
Potassium (as iodide)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Silica (as colloidal anhydrous)
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)
Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina) whole cell powder
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed
Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf
Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root
Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Warnings and Contraindications
Always read the label & use only as directed.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label & use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your health professional.