Stage 3 (From 1 year)
LittleOak Toddler Milk is made with the natural goodness of whole goat’s milk.
LittleOak premium formulation is boosted with 16 essential vitamins and minerals to help support growth and development, while also being gentle on the stomach.
Made up Volume (ml)
Feeds per day
1 – 3 Years
1 – 2
1 scoop = 7.5g powder. Add 1 level scoop of powder for every 50ml water
LittleOak Toddler Milk is a Formulated Supplementary Food for young children. It has been specially designed to help meet the dietary needs of active growing toddlers in situations where their dietary intake may not be adequate. Prepare LittleOak Toddler Milk as directed and consume in addition to a healthy diet.
All our formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles, teats and water as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice.
1. Wash hands before preparing LittleOak Infant Formula. Sterilise all utensils for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water. We recommend using water no hotter than 40°C to ensure there is no damage to the essential nutrients used in our formula.
3. Only use the enclosed LittleOak scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using the provided leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before use. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it feels too hot, cool down by holding the bottle under cold water. Be sure none of this water gets into the feed. Feed immediately.
6. Discard any unfinished milk. Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the bottle is prepared for storage prior to use, ensure it is refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
This product is specially formulated for use by infants over the age of 6 months and should not be used for infants under the age of 6 months.
Lactose, Goat Whole Milk Powder [37%], LittleOak Oil Blend (Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Pressed Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), DHA Powder (Docosahexaenoic Oil from Schizochytrium sp.), Minerals (Calcium, Phosphate, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12), Antioxidant (α-Tocopherol).
Allergens: Contains Milk and trace amounts of Soy
All formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles, teats and water as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on professional advice.
Always read the label & follow the directions for use. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.