Technyflex® Canine is a natural premium joint supplement for dogs.
Technyflex® Canine is a marine extract that contains glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin sulphates), essential fatty acids, omegas - 3 & 6, ETAs (eicosatetraenoic acids), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and minerals; magnesium, manganese, boron, iron, potassium, zinc, calcium, copper, chromium, phosporous, sodium, sulphue and taurine. Technyflex® Canine is also high in proteins and complex carbohydrates.
Technyflex® Canine with ETA properties may relieve sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
1. Dose as product is labeled i.e. one level scoop / capsule twice daily for 10 days, then one scoop / capsules daily ongoing, remembering that this dosage guide is for an average sized dog. Correct dosing for the size of your dog is essential.
2. If after 4 weeks you feel there is more improvement still to be made in your dog, refer to below guidelines:
Dogs 1 – 10 kg 1 scoop/capsule extra daily
Dogs 10 – 25kg 1 – 2 scoops/capsules extra daily
Dogs 25 – 40kg 2 – 3 scoops/capsules extra daily
40+kg 2 – 4 scoops/capsules extra daily
3. Allow 2 weeks for the new dosage to adjust in the system. Of course over time once symptoms are under control the dosage may be reduced to the lowest effective daily dose.
4. Technyflex is dose related. Generally the more you give the stronger the effect.
NOTE: The following may require higher doses:
• Heavier breeds
• Severe joint disease beyond general arthritis
• Strenuous exercise e.g. Greyhound racing, working dogs, long distance runners
• Post-surgical joint analgesia
5. Technyflex is composed of all natural ingredients with no known side effects.
6. Technyflex is fully registered as a Veterinary Medicine and contains naturally occurring Glucosamine, Chondroitin with Co-factors Omegas, Trace Minerals and Vitamins.
Active constituent 1000mg/g: Green Lipped Muscle Powder (Perna canaliculus).
Product of New Zealand.
Average typical analysis
|Glycosaminoglycans (GAG's)/mucopolysaccharides 11-15% prominently chondroitin sulphate, with proteoglycans total 30%||>600mg|
Non GMO, gluten free, dairy free