Royal Jelly is one of natures best kept secrets being rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other substances. Due to this rich and complex bio-chemical structure, it is commonly used to assist in the treatment of a variety of ailments and well as boosting overall health and vitality.
Take half a teaspoon in the morning or as directed.
Fresh Royal Jelly (100%)
(equivalent to 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid) (min 2%)
Royal Jelly has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy suffers.
Consume Royal Jelly with caution.
If an allergic reaction occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a professional.
Always read the label & follow the directions for use. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.