Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Read the warnings before purchase.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic may help to support and strengthen the immune system and has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to clear mucous from the respiratory tract. Garlic also supports the immune system to fight against illness, helping to reduce the severity in symptoms of the common cold. It may also help to support cardiovascular system health and may assist with maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and in normal, healthy individuals.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic helps to support healthy immune system functioning and may be useful for people with the common cold and flu by helping to reduce the severity and duration of symptoms. Garlic has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine as an expectorant, which clears respiratory tract mucous, relieve a mild bronchial cough and is still used today to help soothe the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. Garlic can help to relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.
Garlic may also help to support the health of the cardiovascular system by maintaining blood vessel, capillary and artery health. It also helps to support circulation and in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic Health Indications:
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Dose may be increased to 2 tablets daily for more intensive use.
Each tablet contains:
Allium sativum (Black Garlic) ext. dry conc…………….240mg
From fresh bulb…………9.6g (9600mg)
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Adults only
• Consult your health professional before use with antiplatelet and anticoagulant medication
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications