Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Read the warnings before purchase.
Caruso's Garcinia 7500 helps to maintain a healthy appetite, assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates and support energy levels. This product is ideal when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia gummi-gutta is the botanical name for the exotic fruit tamarind, also known as Garcinia cambogia. Garcinia has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to assist in the reduction of excess weight, to promote feelings of satiety and to suppress the appetite.
Garcinia naturally contains the active constituent hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 is guaranteed to contain 60% HCA and also combines B vitamins to maintain energy production. Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 has been specially formulated to complement a healthy diet and exercise plan.
Caruso’s Garcinia 7500 Health Indications:
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Garcinia gummi-gutta (Garcinia cambogia) ext.dry conc..…750mg
From min dry fruit peel 7.5g (7500mg)
Std to Hydroxycitric acid 450mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)……………………12.16mg
Equiv. Pyridoxine 10mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)………………………11.21mg
Equiv. Thiamine 10mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)…………………………………...10mg
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• Use in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity
• Contains sulfites
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
For healthy weight management it is important you live a healthy lifestyle. Whilst various products may be of assistance in weight management, eating a healthy energy-controlled diet and ensuring you engage in sufficient and appropriate physical activity are important aspects of healthy weight management.