Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Read the warnings before purchase.
Caruso’s Hawthorn has been developed to help support cardiovascular health. Hawthorn has been used traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine as a cardiotonic, to strengthen the heart and maintain its health and function. Hawthorn contains active antioxidant constituents which provide support to blood vessels, capillaries and arteries. Hawthorn promotes peripheral circulation, which may help to relieve cold hands and feet.
Caruso’s Hawthorn health benefits:
• Maintain healthy cardiovascular system function
• Maintain heart health
• Promote healthy blood circulation
• Promote the health of blood vessels, capillaries and arteries
• Supports oxygen transport in the body
• Providing antioxidant support, reducing free radical formation within the body and also decreasing free radical damage to body cells
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or advised by your health professional
Each tablet contains:
Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) extract equiv. to dry fruit….....3.2g
Standardised to Vitexin-2 rhamnoside 8.8mg
Standardised to Procyanidins 32mg
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
Not to be used in children under the age of 18