Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Read the warnings before purchase.
Caruso's Vitamin K2+D3 is a special vitamin combination formulated to help maintain strong and healthy bones. Vitamins D3 and K2 promote bone mineralisation by supporting calcium absorption in the bones and increasing calcium bone metabolism. Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 complement one another in supporting bone flexibility, maintaining bone integrity and enhancing bone healing and repair. Caruso's Vitamin K2+D3 also supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functioning.
Help promote bone mineralisation
Help enhance bone strength and density
Vitamin K2 works together with Vitamin D3 to utilise Calcium in the maintenance of bone health!
Your body requires a balance of vitamins and minerals and, to maintain bone health, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 are essential. In fact, Vitamins K2 and D3 are biological partners which work synergistically in the process of calcium absorption and bone mineralisation.
Vitamin D3 not only supports the absorption of Calcium from the diet, it also helps with the production of a protein called osteocalcin. Osteocalcin is involved in the bone mineralisation process in that it helps to incorporate calcium into the bone tissue. Vitamin K2 plays a role in activating osteocalcin. Therefore the two vitamins are both necessary for bone building, by ensuring that calcium is being absorbed into the bones optimally.
Caruso’s Vitamin K2+D3 health indications:
• Help promote bone mass and density
• Help enhance bone strength
• Promote the maintenance of strong and healthy bones
• Support calcium absorption in bones
• Support healthy cardiovascular and immune system functioning
Directions for use: Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Each capsule contains:
Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)………………180micrograms
Equiv. to Vitamin D 1000IU
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• Contains soya and sulfites
• Contains phenylalanine
• Consult your health professional before use with antiplatelet and anticoagulant medication.