Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives Acetyl L-Carnitine a wide range of therapeutic applications in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays a vital role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in sperm production and is important for healthy sperm motility.
Adults: Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food.
Each Vegetable Capsules Contains:
Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine)
Does not contain added: egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Warnings and Contraindications
Always read the label & use only as directed.
Always read the label & follow the directions for use. This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.