This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin before they can become active in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 dissolves under the tongue and is an effective and convenient route of administration.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps maintain healthy nervous system function and may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy homocysteine metabolism and facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication. * Vitamin B12 assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic which helps maintain normal healthy blood in healthy individuals.
- Dietary vitamin B12 is found mostly in animal-based foods. Vitamin B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional. Ingredients
Each tablet contains: Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 1mg Free From
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Warnings
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.