This supplement may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Always read the label & follow the directions for use.
Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula that helps relieve allergies and respiratory mucus and supports healthy immune function.
Garlic is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb traditionally used as an expectorant to relieve catarrhal conditions and to help clear mucus.
- Garlic helps to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Horseradish and Garlic have a mucolytic action and are used to aid the clearance of congestion and catarrh in the respiratory tract and nasal passages.
- Eyebright is traditionally used to relieve hayfever and mild sinusitis, nasal catarrh and excess mucus discharges.
- Eyebright is a mucous membrane tonic with anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Eyebright is traditionally used as an astringent and tonic to support mucosal surfaces, especially the nasal membranes.
- Baical scullcap provides anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity that helps relieve allergies.
- Vitamin C provides natural antihistamine activity so plays an important role in balancing and maintaining healthy histamine levels.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger that supports the immune system.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Ingredients
Each tablet contains: No Added
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) root
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb
Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb
Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical scullcap) root
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives. Warnings
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.