Stage 2 (6-12 months)
LittleOak Follow-On Formula is made with the goodness of whole goat’s milk. Goat’s milk supports gentle digestion is also naturally rich in prebiotics.
LittleOak Follow-on formula is nutritionally complete and the first in the world to be certified 100% palm oil free and use cold-pressed flaxseed oil.
Made up Volume (ml)
Feeds per day
6 to 7 months
4 – 5
7 to 9 months
3 – 4
9 to 12 months
2 – 3
1 scoop= 7.5g powder. Add 1 level scoop of powder for every 50ml water
All our formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles, teats and water as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on professional advice.
1. Wash hands before preparing LittleOak Infant Formula. Sterilise all utensils for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water. We recommend using water no hotter than 40°C to ensure there is no damage to the essential nutrients used in our formula.
3. Only use the enclosed LittleOak scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using the provided leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before use. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it feels too hot, cool down by holding the bottle under cold water. Be sure none of this water gets into the feed. Feed immediately.
6. Discard any unfinished milk. Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the bottle is prepared for storage prior to use, ensure it is refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
This product is specially formulated for use by infants over the age of 6 months and should not be used for infants under the age of 6 months.
Goat Whole Milk Powder [43%], Lactose, LittleOak Proprietary Oil Blend (Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Pressed Coconut Oil, Pressed Flaxseed Oil), Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Trisodium citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), DHA powder (Docosahexaenoic Oil from Schizochytrium sp.), ARA Powder (Arachidonic Acid Oil from Mortierella alpine), L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Calcium-d-Pantothenate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Inositol, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant (α-Tocopherol), L-Carnitine.
Allergens: Contains milk and trace amounts of soy
All formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles, teats and water as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on professional advice.
Always read the label & follow the directions for use. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.